Have you been in an auto accident recently and are suffering from any of the following:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Decreased Range of Motion
- Numbness, Tingling, or Pain into your Arms or Legs
If so you are not alone. These are just a few of the symptoms that are often felt following an automobile accident. At Lakewood Chiropractic, our top-rated chiropractors, Dr. Dave Edenfield and Dr. Steven Warfield, have over 35 years treating auto-accident injuries.
Being in an automobile accident can be one of the more stressful and complicated experiences of your life. You will have to deal with auto insurance companies, automotive repairs, physical pain associated with your accident, and possibly missed or lost work. As overwhelming as this can be, receiving excellent treatment and care for you injuries should be your top priority. Not getting the proper rehabilitative treatments after an automobile accident can leave you with long-term complications and lifelong physical pain.
Seven Reasons to See a Chiropractor After an Auto Accident
- You may have injuries that have not shown any symptoms yet. Whiplash injuries may not show any symptoms for hours, days or weeks later.
- Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and treatment can be the most effective inside that timeframe.
- Most injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Your car might not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue injury is permanent, as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future. This is a major reason for you to get checked.
- In most cases treatment can cost you nothing out of pocket, even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance.
- In the State of Florida, you must receive initial treatment for your injuries within 14 days following your accident under the new Florida personal injury guidelines or risk losing all personal injury benefits.
- If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and X-rays and found out everything was fine.
Don’t live one more day in discomfort. Call us today at (904) 733-7020 to schedule your free consultation! You can also make an appointment online by clicking the "Schedule Online" button.