Experts warn about the following incorrect habits which can affect the shape of muscles, deform the skeleton and cause abnormal development:
- Excessive use of computers
- Use of desks and chairs without proper height
- Lack of healthcare education
- Lack of exercise
- Carrying heavy school bags
- Inappropriate postures when studying or watching television
Correct posture is essential for maintaining balance of the body, proper arrangement of supporting structures and effective functioning of the body.
It’s never too late to change your habits and incorporate chiropractic care into your regime.
Source: Phys Ther, Sci.